Hey! I got tagged as part of this nablopomo whatzit. If you don’t know me, I tagged you because I stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed it. Here are the rules.Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I love the smell of skunk. I know it’s weird, but it is such an earth musky smell… it just doesn’t bother me when I smell it.
2) I am a little obsessed with shoes. I wear very practical plain shoes but they must fit very specific requirements. Wide toe, flat, generally black. Must be flexible and be able to be worn without socks. No laces.
3) I obsess about remodeling the house but never actually do anything. Usually, I just rearrange the furniture and that solves the urge.
4) I wish that my son would be gay so that I won’t eventually lose him to some girl.
5) I am addicted to tea tree oil toothpicks.
6) I have an insane fabric addiction. I really have so much fabric it’s is sick. My sewing room is far from organized and it looks like a fabric store threw up in there right now.
7) I have horrendous insomnia. bad, bad. I rarely go to sleep at bedtime, and wake up three or more times a night. good. stuff.
These were a little boring, but i blame the muscle relaxers.